Living Abroad Successfully: What, Where, When, How.
Do you wish you could live abroad? Where would you go? What would you do once you got there? Whether your dream is to escape your current life, become a digital nomad, explore new career paths or just enjoy life elsewhere, this course is for you.
Living Abroad can be either an amazing experience for your to enjoy, or a real disaster. To avoid the pitfalls, this course is designed to take you through every step of your journey. You will learn about everything there is to consider and all you need to do is apply that to your own situation.
Throughout this course you will receive checklists, activities, pdf’s and more resources to make is super easy for you and answer any questions you may have.
Why move abroad?
Moving abroad is a journey full of opportunities and challenges that will strengthen you as a person, often unconsciously. You become more flexible, more adaptable to various situations, your intercultural knowledge will expand, and with every new interaction, you’ll build new relationships. The amount of confidence you gain can be incredible and will provide you with extra benefits to all areas of life.
Between all the people I’ve met out in the world, I don’t know anyone who has regretted moving abroad, but I know plenty who have regretted staying behind.
Join us here & discover which road you will take!
What you get from this course?
- Decide you want to move and where
- Research the important elements about your destination
- Plan and prepare your personal checklist
- Understand and evaluate ingredients as housing, finances, occupation, culture, and languages
- Settle in smoothly and feel at ”Home”
- Live life without regrets thinking, ”if only I had done it”
Is it right for you?
- This course is for anybody who wish to live and stay abroad for more than a few weeks.
- Do you have an interest, dream, goal to experience life abroad? Then this course is for you.
What will you receive?
- 26 lectures
- Lifetime access and lifetime Q&A
- 2 hours of video material
- Cheatsheets, pdf’s, resources
- Bonus section
Simply check it out here
Dream, discover & GO. The complete guide to ENJOY your stay abroad!
About Rachel Smets
Rachel is a 2x TEDx speaker, lecturer, bestselling author and coach.
Living and working in several countries for many years, she developed a passion for cultures and languages. Besides boosting people’s confidence, she helps young ambitious professional who moved abroad to find clarity and connection so that they can feel freedom and live abroad successfully.
She graduated from the University of Maryland (US) with a bachelor’s degree in psychology, and achieved her master’s degree in management from the University of St Andrews (UK).
Striving, Sure, Social & Sportive. She keeps her mind & body in balance by daily exercising either while running outside or lifting weights at the gym.
Rachel enjoys motivating and inspiring people to become the person they want to be.