Do you wish to live abroad? Where would you go? What would you do?
A ton of questions and even more uncertainties.
Do not worry. With a good preparation and information, you can relax your mind.
Check out this video:
Living Abroad Successfully means you will need to:
- Plan and be prepared for what comes next
- Adjust to your new life and settle in smoothly
- Recognize and understand cultural differences
- Make successful decisions while on your new journey
- Live life without regrets thinking,“if only I had done it”
Rachel Smets is a bestselling author, TEDx speaker, Lecturer International Business, and Cross-Cultural Trainer.
As a trainer in cultural diversity and integration, I help people to understand their surroundings and build their confidence level to achieve their dreams and goals to become the person they want to be.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can find more resources here:
TEDx Talk: Your Next Step: http://bit.ly/RachelSmets-TEDxTalk
Book: Living Abroad Successfully: What, Where, When, How https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076F9Z9FP/
Book: Awaken Your Confidence: 15 People Share Their Journey to Success. http://bit.ly/AwakenYourConfidence